Places to Visit in Summer
- True or false? There are more oceans than lakes.
- Lakes differ from oceans because ________.
- lakes are smaller than oceans
- lakes are inland, whereas oceans surround land
- True or false? The Panama Canal connects the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean.
- How do ships get through the Panama Canal?
All of the above
- Indicate the type of water in the example below:
|Great Salt Lake
|Water from the tap
|Rain or snow
6. How did the Great Salt Lake get so salty?
The sun dries up the water in the lake, leaving behind the salt.