- True or false? The T in T-ball stands for teenager because teenagers play T-ball.
- Which of the following is true about T-ball?
Batters hit a ball sitting on a batting tee.
- True or false? Every player on both teams is on the field at all times.
- A baseball game normally ends after nine innings. What happens if the score is tied?
They play another inning until the score is not tied at the end of an inning.
- True or false? Softball players use protective gloves and batting helmets like they do in baseball.
- Place a check on the ball and bat game with the following features:
|Uses a smaller but harder ball||baseball||softball|
|Has a pitcher’s mound||baseball||softball|
|Has two versions, slow and fast pitch||baseball||softball|
|The pitcher pitches overhand||baseball||softball|
Bats & Balls: Introduction
Bats & Balls: T-Ball
Bats & Balls: Baseball
Bats & Balls: Softball