- Which of the following is true?
Sandals are held on the foot by straps
- True or false? Flip-flops have 5 straps to keep them on your feet.
- Which of the following is not a name for “athletic shoes?”
- Why did people start calling athletic shoes sneakers?
People began to call athletic shoes sneakers because the rubber soles made it easy to sneak up on people.
- How do hiking boots protect your feet when you are hiking?
Hiking boots are made of stiffer materials, which protects your ankles on rough trails.
- True or false? Benjamin Franklin swam with wooden swim fins.
Flip-Flops & Fins: Introduction
Flip-Flops & Fins: Sandals
Flip-Flops & Fins: Athletic Shoes
Flip-Flops & Fins: Special Summer Footwear