- True or false? The dog paddle is the first swimming stroke most people learn.
- Which of the following is not a kind of swimming stroke?
- True or false? Goggles protect only the eyes from salt and chemicals.
- A wetsuit keeps the body warm by ________.
trapping a small layer of water between the suit and the body
- True or false? Fish do not need to come to the surface to breathe.
- Tadpoles have gills to breathe in water. When they turn into frogs, how do they breathe?
Frogs use lungs to breath.
Swimming: Different Swimming Strokes
Swimming: Swimming Underwater